MP3 files from server to IPAQ

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: MP3 files from server to IPAQ
  • From: "Martin" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:58:38 +0100

Hi All

I've got a wireless card in my IPAQ, sync fine etc.. BUT i have MP3
files stored on my server and would like to be able to just play them on
my IPAQ without copying the files across is this possible ?? I can open
the directory, that's as far as i get without copy and pasting to the
IPAQ.

Any help appreciated

TA
Martin.