Re: Newbie

Hi Rob,

I am sorry to take so long to get back to you.

I *must* win the National Lottery!
This day job is killing me; not enough time to do the important things
like HA, responding to emails, missing out on bulk buys, not getting a
moment to zoom down to get a RotoZip... :-)

We can wait to see your van; let your friend make the most of his
software/ hardware inventions.
He certainly sounds like he is worth his weight in gold.
Very much like many of the guys( and Jenny :-)) on this list, as you
will find out when you get to know them.

Are you coming to the 2003 Meet?
You will meet many of them then.
You'll get fantastic ideas( not that you are short of any ideas; your 5
mile perimeter GPS idea is a good one), and have a great time.
I went to the London Meet last year...and it was *fantastic*... but it
was a fraction of what has been planned this year.
I am looking forward to this year, and am going both days, staying at
the hotel.
My only regret is I can't get there on Friday evening.

Hey...Mark Mc... any chance of booking this van for a possible Demo in
the 2004 Meet! :-) :-)

Regards
Vijay

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Vijay Vithani" <vijay.vithani@d...>