From: Peter Chick [mailto:peter.chick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 May 2003 09:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT: Cheap RotoZip Tools at B&Q

Ahhh, my idea of getting SWMBO to read this list once in a while has
finall=
paid off.

I got home last night to find my lovely wife had bought me a RotoZip
kit!=20

Dead chuffed! 8-)

Can someone start another thread on how great 42" Plazma screens are,
I'll
let the group know the response I get!

My only worry is what it's gonna cost me. I had planned to spend the
weeken=
doing b all, but........

Peter