Re: In car DVD player

> No carry bag with this one but it comes with multi region dvd, screen
& 2
sets of headphones - for £199 + about £10 P&P. Never used these people
before but they use ebay & have good feedback.

Gotta be a considered to be a good price this, I just couldn't resist, the
specs on the screen don't look too bad, with multiple inputs etc.., so all
need for the trip to France is an inverter to power the xbox and Im sorted
:)

> Usual disclaimer - no involvement with them etc etc - just want to
keep
the kids quiet!!

Thats exactly the same reason as me :)

> John

Darren (Can't afford this, but when did that stop me with all the other
Bargains, MStation, Book PC, Multitainer, Slimp3, DDAR etc.. etc...) :)