RE: VOIP FXS Gateways that support SIP

Hi Ian,

The problem is more that he's saying SIP is crap. Does he feel SIP is crap
or
just the SIP equipment he has used is crap. He needs to come up with some
reasons
that 'SIP is crap'... How much does he know about it? Is he having problems
and hence feels its crap? I suppose I could say, saying SIP is crap is crap
;) ...

BTW, I now have asterisk running (though without an FXO card) and have
voicemail
working for my snom 100's - only internally atm but I need to read a lot
more of the
limited docs..it works is all I can say!!

Andy

>Andy,
>
>I have to say from experience Solwise are very honest about what they
sell.

>He sells SIP stuff as well and his H.323 gateways will sone support
SIP.