In car DVD player

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: In car DVD player
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:40:04 -0000

With summer coming & longer trips in the car I have been looking for=20
an in car DVD player to keep those delightful people in the back=20
quiet!

Came across a centurion system at:=20

http://shop.uplands.co.uk/acatalog/Car_DVD_Players.html

Seems a good price (its =A3349 in Halfords) & they have more in
stock so thought there might be some interest.
I believe its due to be replaced with a later model though.

John