Re: XBox Challenge (?)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: XBox Challenge (?)
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:38:29 -0000

The network card I got by signing up for European beta trial of on-
line gaming that's running at the moment. I don't have a date for
general availability in the UK but I believe you can get them in the
US now.

The media player is $49USD (not quite the same as the open source
XBox one!) but I've discovered it's not available in PAL format yet
but I've been promised one for mid-May.

Malcolm