From: "Paul Robinson" <ukcueman@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] lcd bathroom project again - success yet?

> Hi Frank,
>
> This is an old thread, but did you ever get any prices on this?
>
> There's always http://www.av-sales.com/html/videospa_s_series.html
- for
"only" £1,886 + VAT

> Thanks,
> Paul

IMHO...Im

<haweste@xxxxxxx>

who you
mean ?
> > > http://www.balmoraltech.com.au/gp.html
> > > Do you have any prices ?
> > >
> > > Quoting from the site:
> > > "Superior resistance to mist and dust
> > > Rugged Construction
> > > An IP65f equivalent and NEMA#250 TYPE 4x12 protection rating
means
your
> > GP2000 Series panel can be used in humid or dusty
locations."

> > > Sounds ideal for a bathroom.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Tim H.

work
..Ford
> > > Motor Company specify them...I would imagine they would be
very
expensive
> > > though....Also use and another touch screen called
Proface....not sure
who
> > > the manufacturer is.......
> > >
> > > Frank Mc

protected to
IP20
> > > (protection against wayward fingers and no moisture
protection)
whereas
> > the
> > > front would be suitable for a rugged industrial environment.
There was

http://www.ad.siemens.de/hmi/html_76/products/hardware/lcd_displays/lcd_12in
> > > ch.htm

play wi...
<cough> I
> > > mean test and asses. I'll be sure to report back if we do.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1110
**