From: Matthew Norman [mailto:mafiu@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 01 May 2003 09:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT RotoZip

Ok I got one.
(to SWMBO:  "but it only _REALLY_ cost =A324.98 coz someone gave me
=A325 f=
or
inserting a new hard drive into their PC")

Erm?

Has anyone used it for cutting holes in plasterboard for UK drywall back
boxes?  Whats the technique because you cant use the outside of the box as
the template?

Anyone tried it for chasing out plasterwork channels (with a bit, not with
the grinder)

What have others used it for?

Matthew

** UKHA2003 BE THERE! Details here: