RE: Re: [WAY OT] Sports injuries.

One of my local curry houses has just sent me an invitiation to join in a
"Who can eat the the most curry" competition, with the first
prize being
£300-worth of vouchers to spend in the restaurant!

Trouble is, they're only allowing the competitors to choose between two
varieties of curry, - both Vindaloo (one meat, one veggie)... - too hot for
me!!

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger