Moderation

Well after some late night nonesense (had to be the one night I
didn't have a laptop on my lap!) I see that again it was necessary
for moderators to step in. Of course Michael has a point too, we
ended up closing a thread that was actually on-topic for once!

Well apart from proving how impossible it is for moderators to ever
please everyone, this has shown again how posting in certain ways can
cause offence and can spoil this group for everyone.

Can I please ask that everyone thinks about and reads their posts a
couple of times before hitting the send button. If someone says
something silly then either ignore it, or give them the benefit of
the doubt or post a reasoned non-aggressive response.

If anyone has a problem with something that has been posted then
please complain privately to a moderator for them to take appropriate
action. If anyone has a problem with something a moderator has said
then please contact Mark McCall privately who is the owner of the
list.

I do think the discussion of available HA software is important to
this list, so I am starting a new thread on that topic.

For the record, here are the current moderators:
Mark McCall (Owner)
Graham Howe
James Hoye
Kenneth Watt