Re: Re: Autom8it nolonger free?

I may regret saying this, and this is coming from a relative newcomer
around here, but this thread
feels like it's inconsistent with the self-declared friendly nature of this
list.

Handbags at noon banter is entertaining. This stuff is not and I for one
would prefer it went off
list.

There have been a few newbie's lately asking for the group to be gentle
with them. I had thought
this was because they hadn't used usenet or email groups before. Maybe I
was wrong.

Paul

/me ducks for cover

> Ahh, so you were just talking shit then. Glad we got that sorted.
>> Not at all. Your use of "free of charge" is not
dependant on any
>> licensing scheme. The presence of "xpl" in your
statement was of no
>> relevance.

> One attempt at clarification later, and I have possibly the most
sneering
> email I have read in months!

> So, how about the next time you decide to post utter bollocks about
one of
> my posts, you just send it straight to your own "Deleted
Items" folder
> >> which is quite frankly blathering drivel..
> >> Andy
> >LOL! thanks Andy...
> >I was starting to think I had wandered into some strange
"English