Re: iPAQ car-mount options?

Well,

I was originally quite set on an X-Type, but the basic spec is just sooooo
basic (4 wheels, 4 doors & a seat is about all you get for your £20K),
and I
*do* so like to have my "toys" in the car, that I (reluctantly)
abandoned
that idea....

In the end, I decided to get the cheapest thing I could to last me a few
years, while I save up for a decent Jag (or perhaps even something
better....)

So I've ordered a....

<gulp>....

MONDEO!!   (bit of a come-down I know...)

However, the Ghia X model includes almost every extra imaginable..
Full leather interior, electric seats, heated seats, CD multichanger,
electric sunroof, electric windows with auto-operation, electric mirrors,
cruise control, trip computer, metallic paint, 17" alloy wheels,
auto-dipping rear view mirror (whatever that is!), and so on....

About the only thing it *doesn't* include is SatNav, but then I don't need
that do I... ;-)

so I ordered a 2.5i Ghia X (5 door, petrol V6 24V Duratec, manual), in
Oyster Silver, with Ebony black leather...

And it does at least share the same chassis as the X-type....

It'll do for a couple of years....

Paul G.

>From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iPAQ car-mount options?
>Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:03:05 +0100
>
>Well done!
>
>Hope you will be happy with it!
>
>Any clues as to what you decided on??

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059