Re: Re: ir rx tip

When I started playing with IR I remember reading if there were noise
problems both a resistor and cap were needed as close to the receiver as
possible (at least for the cap anyway). I have the bit from the PDF cut
out and pasted on my wall at home. Try having a look at the datasheet for
the TSOP 1838 for this info.

Ian

"Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxx>
25/04/2003 09:41