RE: ( OT Sort of ) Looking for TFT Touch Screem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ( OT Sort of ) Looking for TFT Touch Screem
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:24:27 +0100

David,

What about a Fuji tablet ? screen size is 10.4" with a max resolution
of 80=
0x600
Click here for full specs:
http://www.fpc.fujitsu.com/www/support.shtml?support/techspecs/pentabs/Poin=
t510

Where is the composite signal coming from ? another PC in the car ?

HTH,

Tim H.

P.S. there's been a couple of Fujis up for grabs from UKHA members
recently=
.