Re: Re: dead cm12

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:04:27 +0100, you wrote:

>I suspect the CH is meant for the Swiss market.  If that is the case
>makes you wonder what B&Q are doing selling it - gives you
confidence
>doesn?t it!

Hello everyone,

I don't know what happened to my cm12. I got a new one as I can't live
without my HA luxuries! Although it says CM12CH on the box, inside it
says CM12U on the unit. That works fine... so far!

I don't know what went wrong with the last one and I never opened it
to find out. I'm sure the night before it went there was a funny smell
though. Has anyone else had one die before? I hadn't spilt anything on
it, so I can't see why it packed up.

Thanks,