Re: Broadband

>             Just got online with the broadband ;-)) and must say its
really

Oh yeah baby :)  Just picture the likes of Ken Watt GREEN with envy :)

> Os2 hosting advertised on Marks site ...anybody using it ?....special
prices
> for UKHA members...

Pretty much everyone :-)

Only thing I'd say is, being down under, you _might_ not get the sort of
response times you expect since the servers are largely in the US I
believe.
If you are happy with the speed to the o2hoster site itself then you should
be
happy with your own site, should you use them.
The UKHA deal is very very good, they can usually sort out any issues you
have -
and best of all, Chris Bond of O2 is a UKHAer, so if O2 support p*sses u
off,
you can slag him off here :^)

cheers,

Tony