another newbi

My name is Jim. I live in Florida U.S.A. I am into computers, and fish
ponds. I like to play with all kinds of soft wear and do make my PC dance
for me. I have only just started considering using home automation. I will
probably just sit in the back ground and learn from you all for a while if
you don't mind. I have been reading the archives. Man what a busy group,
with a lot of info!!! If I can help it would probably be in the hard
wiring, networking, or on fixing a PC. (unless you want to automate a pond
lol) I will help when I can. I have experiance in electrical (comercial
Residentual US voltages only) Mechanical electronics, and all phazes of
construction.One question that I do have is there a doit yourself type kit
that would be good to play with?Thanks for all of the neet stuff You have
tought me alreadyJim