From: Tony Butler [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 April 2003 09:07
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Sky effing digital :-(

Was away in Eire over Easter.
Only 4 nites away, but a cricial time for TiVo - Friends/ER/F1 Grand
Prix/24

all on in this period.
Did it record them?  No, of course not - the frigging sky box locked up
some

time on Thursday :-(  FFS!!! :-<<

v.v.v.v.frustrating to say the least.

I know some ppl have automated power cycling their digiboxes to alleviate
this
problem, but I'd prefer a better solution.
Are there any boxes out there that do not suffer these lockups?.

Please don't say "SKY+" :-/

cheers,

--
Tony