From: Nick Long [mailto:n.long@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 April 2003 20:07
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Creating Pronto CCFs

Hi guys, New member here, so take it easy ok? ;-)

OK, so I've got my RU940 and Pronto Edit. I've been attempting to find
some decent CCFs for Sky Digital (that include channel logos etc), but
to no avail!

Is there an EASIER way to create my own CCFs? Perhaps so i can import
one large bitmap and just say this is where button one is etc. The
problem I've had with Pronto Edit is that whenever I lay a button down,
is obscures what's behind it.

Help would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Nick