OT Cold Feet - Tivo - Vital

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT Cold Feet - Tivo - Vital
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:54:35 -0000

Two week ago I unplugged tivo to connect laptop to phone (had to do a
quick upload to a customer did not have time to re-conf ISA..... Problem
is I forgot to plug the modem lead back in for the tivo........  Cold
feet tonight did not record ! Now I am really in the dog house !!!!!

Did any one tivo or record it ?

I have one hope, a friend whow I know watches it, but I cannot get hold
of her, if I cannot get a copy from her does anyone else have it on
video/tivo who could do me a copy ?

John (sleeping in spare room) Tankard