Re: Divx vs. DVD - quality shootout?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Divx vs. DVD - quality shootout?
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:22:08 -0000

Sorry - should have made clear.

I'm not suggesting for a moment that the outcome will be "There is
one right path and everyone will come over to it"...

... however, I'm guessing that there are enough people who, like me,
are interested in treating movies like we already treat music, and
would like to see the options in action first-hand.

Regards,

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@a...>
wrote:
> Well, given that the "MP3 player quality shoot-out" proposal
seems