RE: VFD Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: VFD Questions
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:08:17 -0000

LOL - More to the point is it still working OK? My Sony 860 DVD changer
is *knackered* ... The disc loading mechanism is jamming at least 50% of
the time!

This is why I'm looking at just extracting the data to hard disc and
playing it off the server - at the moment I think I'll need about 2Tb!!!
(Plus I need to find a way to get a RealMagic Hollywood Plus or Xcard to
start playing back a movie from a CLI.)

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to