Re: Hello from Ireland

> > 1)       Is anyone else on this list living in Eire?
>
> I know there are a couple of Norn 'iron based lurkers, myslef
included, and
> the Main Man, Mr Mark McCall is from norn 'iron too.
>
> Not sure if there is anywhere in Ireland that sells stuff over the
counter,
> I've been buying mail order from laser.com etc.
>
> McC

1)Here i am!! I'm living in Clare. Welcome to Ireland, Mayo is a
lovely spot, Westport is great for Stag weekends!!.  I've not been
active on the list since i was made redundant in Dec and with
Telecomms the way it is, no sign of a job, hence no money to spend on
all the 'must have' gizmo's.

I've got all my X10 stuff from the UK but stumbled on a supplier in
Limerick (P.J. Maththews) who are really a builder provider. There
was something like 'home conserver centre' (not sure of name) who
were dotted around ireland providing X10 stuff. Both expensive if i
recollect.

I have played more with my Rio's than X10 at the moment, although i
had started to play around with homeseer/autom8it/IR distribution a
few months ago.

bill

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx