Re: Vigor 2600 Q

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Vigor 2600 Q
  • From: "slashcomfort" <xslash@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:35:20 -0000

In terms of the 'dial-up', you either have it configured for dial on
demand (theres a call filter which specifies what sort of traffic
brings the line up, theres also a timeout value which specifies once
no traffic, how long it stays up for) else you can set it permantly
on (it then only gets dropped by your provider (hould not be often),
it will reestablish straight away once the providers side is sorted)

Im not sure of the ip change, didnt they vigor manual talk about how
to sort that out? - i'll have a read

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx