Re: Re: [TiVo] Extraction the easy way

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:16:26 -0000, "Stainton-James, Mark
(London)"
<stainmar@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Any chance of an example AVISynth scripot file ? If this another prog.
>download ??

Here's one for an extracted bike race I made into an SVCD:

---------------------
vid=MPEG2Source("WSB-Valencia-Race1.d2v")
aud=WAVSource("WSB-Valencia-Race1.wav")
AudioDub(vid,aud)
DelayAudio(0.009)
src=ResampleAudio(44100)
c1=Trim(src,0,18234)
c2=Trim(src,19251,45499)
c3=Trim(src,46513,60790)
c4=Trim(src,76458,84389)
blk=Blackness(src,60)
ConvertToRGB(UnalignedSplice(c1,c2,c3,c4,blk))
---------------------

1.You can see the input DVD2AVI file produced from the demuxed m2v.
file.
2. The WAV file comes from using LAME to recode the m2a file.
3.The delay audio bit is the a/v sync offset reported by the demuxing
tools ,in seconds
4.The c1, c2, etc bits are the cuts to remove the advert breaks as
smoothly as possible, using VirtualDub, each being a section of the
video we want to keep in the final results.
5. Blackness is a function that generates a series of extra
black/blank frames, and the duration depends on the fps. So this is
just over a couple of seconds.
6. The last line links all the cuts detailed earlier back together
again with the black pause at the end, and outputs video that TMPGEnc
knows how to deal with correctly.

You'll need AVIsynth to get this script to work. It loads fine into
VirtualDub and into TMPGEnc, but I have had trouble getting TMPGEnc to
recognise it, and I'm not sure what I was doing incorrectly. Works
fine on my primary machine luckily.

HTH,

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx