WEP

Hia,

I know that many on the list are using wireless LAN technology.  I've got a
WEP question that I hope someone can enlighten me on.

Are some implementations of WEP incompatible with others?  Or can there be
driver induced WEP issues? (all new kit with latest drivers downloaded)...

I have a Fujitsu Siemens tablet and a Lifebook C series.  Both have
integrated wireless mini-pci cards.  My problem is, that although I can get
both to work fine on a network without WEP, I can't connect to the network
with WEP enabled.  If I stick an Orinoco pcmcia card in, they work fine
with WEP.

any help much appreciated

MW

---