From: Stuart Worrall [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 12 March 2003 19:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Can Pogo's be used for HA?

Hi

Just spotted on the DVDForums that the discontinued pogo is now selling
at Carphone warehouse for =A379.99

Can these be used to wander the house and run web programs??  It looks
like no as you'd have to dial up using a sim card but somebody on here
may know of a use for them

Heres the link (Will probably wrap)

http://www4.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-ProductDisplay?N
EXT_LOCATION=3Dgben-express-pdas-PDASelection&NEXT_KEY=3D&PAGE=3D0&CATEGORY=
=3DPD
AS&ITEMID0=3Dj2fSL3LyMWcEe_x2U&PRODDISPLAYPAGE=3D5&make=3D&model=3D&ITEMSEL=
ECTED
=3Dfalse&ISSELECTED=3Dundefined

Thanks

Stu Worrall