Re: X-10 'Drop in' Lights switches

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X-10 'Drop in' Lights switches
  • From: "cammo3221" <cbendall@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:29:09 -0000

Has anyone had any experience with the new AW12 module? This seems to
be similar to the AWM2, except that I dont think it is two-way, and
it is much more affordable. (slightly cheaper than a AD10 or LD11)
http://www.hometoys.co.nz/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=52

The details on that page were the only details my supplier could give
me.

By the way, a bit about myself ... I have been on this list for quite
a while, but mostly just looking on from the background. I recently
started up a hobby website down here in New Zealand
(www.hometoys.co.nz) selling X10 and other techy things, so if you
want to take a look around I would very much appreciate any feedback
or comments.

Cheers, Cameron Bendall

_____