Re: Grand Designs tonight

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Grand Designs tonight
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:45:22 -0000

I'm going to miss it 1st time round as I've been out voted and the=20
family wants to watch Sky (Don't get C4 here in rural Wales & can=20
only get it through Sky). BUT S4C have it on at 21.30 on Friday so=20
my turn will come!!
=20
John
=20
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Stuart Whyte <lists@f...> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Grand Designs is on Channel 4 at 21:00 on Wednesday 12th March.
>=20
> (Amersham)
> Series about people who design and build their dream homes,=20
presented by
> author and interior designer Kevin McCloud. In this programme, a
> Hertfordshire couple embark on an expensive high-tech build on a=20
budget they
> refuse to disclose, and tensions soon rise between the man and his=20
partner.
>  (Last in series, Subtitles)
>=20
> Taken from DigiGuide - UK and Ireland television listings=20
available free
> from http://www.digiguide.com.
Copyright =A92000 GipsyMedia
Limited.
> Information copied from DigiGuide cannot be re-distributed without=20
prior
> consent from GipsyMedia Limited. All rights reserved.
>=20
> Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews=20
Limited=20
> (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at=20
St Anne=20

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20