RE: Re: Home Automation Sound Clips and Theater Intros

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Home Automation Sound Clips and Theater Intros
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:59:39 -0000

> Heh! I did that once or twice. I had the old, oh, dammit, I
> can't remember the theme tune name now, but it was an old
> cinema advertising classic over here in the UK that most
> folks here would remember.

You mean the Pearl and Dean music?

> I had it burned to an audio CD. My Pronto's HomeCinema macro
> then fired up the system and played this CD before switching
> the audio back to DVD.

Well, I have all the Dolby Digital and (AFAIK) the THX trailers as VOB
files on my server upstairs which I plan to have rolling as a
"screensaver" (CRT projectors don't like stationary images burned
in
their tubes).

I was also thinking of trying to knock up a powerpoint based set of
spoof "ads" for local businesses ... You know how the local
cinema ads
are!

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx