Re: Re: Home Automation Sound Clips and Theater Intros

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:17:48 -0000, "mcascio1979"
<mario@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Steve,
>
>One other thing to note is that really don't need an HTPC to use the
>Theater Intro's.  You could burn one to an Audio CD and play it from
>your CD Player prior to the movie starting.  It's a great way to get
>viewers (especially kids) to sit down.

Heh! I did that once or twice. I had the old, oh, dammit, I can't
remember the theme tune name now, but it was an old cinema advertising
classic over here in the UK that most folks here would remember.

I had it burned to an audio CD. My Pronto's HomeCinema macro then
fired up the system and played this CD before switching the audio back
to DVD.

:)))

Well it tickled me at the time.

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx