Re: RE:Wireless IR Keyboards

If you're not set on IR, the RF kb/ pointers from www.gyration.com are
wort=
h a look. At =A3100 for 8m range (or about =A3220 for 25 I think) they're
n=
ot the cheapest, but they have a few neat tricks:-
-    beats typical 2m IR range
-    mouse is gyroscopic- hold it in the air, pull trigger and move it in
t=
he air....it works!!!
-    also had good optical mouse build in
-    you can register multiple kb/ mouse/ pointers to one receiver (up to
8=
I think), but only USB!!!
-    small, light laptop type keyboard

I use the PC using this/ plasma from the couch virtually all the time now
a=
nd it's totaly blown the way I used to use TV/ PC...it easily reaches the
p=
c over a 5m radius through block walls, despite a lot of other domestic RF=
=20

Got mine from www.kustompcs.co.uk

Cheers,

Chris