OT: music request

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT: music request
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:31:12 -0000

A week ago a neighbour of ours was found dead in his garden. He was 75
and had been pretty bad recently, but it was still a shock to us and his
family (he was supposed to be coming to our house for Sunday dinner on
what looks to be the day he died).

His daughter has just been on the phone and one of the things that came
up is that apparently he had a piece of paper in his pocket with "The
best of the bachelors" written on it. It seems that he was trying to
get
hold of this album and his family would like to play some of it at his
funeral on Friday.

The problem is that they can not find it in the shops and I have checked
online where it is showing 1 - 2 weeks delivery. Does anyone have a copy
they could send me (or put up as mp3 on an FTP site)?

Graham