From: Stainton-James, Mark (London)
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fuji Pads...

I also have one of these that I will offer to the group before ebaying.

It is from Gareths original bulk buy and with the extra RAM and Stylus I
will also include the Orinoco Silver WiFi card.

Please contact me off list if you are interested, I will be ebaying on
Wednesday if there are no takers.

Mark