RE: So cool!

Have you found such a beast? Where? Cost? (I know I should not look!)

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx
rob@xxxxxxx

(One
> of my favourite air guitar albums :-)). Your giving the air guitar
full
> wammy.
> TTS event cuts in.
> Zone off (Could perhaps put volume down command first so it does not
> just cut.)
> Zone On + Volume up.
> TTS announced.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Rob Mouser
> rmouser@xxxxxxx
> rob@xxxxxxx

I've
> > been listening to loud music previously, the announcement booms
out
> (not
> > nice). The only way I can see of doing it is to turn the volume
down
> > set number of times and then back up again (takes a while and is
prone
> > to failure I think).
> >

> > A digital pre-amp would be nice! - with RS232 or other control.
> >

> > Paul.

IR
> > expansion issue but just have not had time to implement and to be
> honest
> > didn't fully understand the use of 'diodes' (I get a little hazy
when
> > people talk about soldering irons :-)) I've copied it below:
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > It would be possible to drive the IR zone data lines through the
RJ45
> > data port ... but not with an ordinary single zone (multiple
emitter)
> > connecting block. To preserve IR routing, a 6 (or more) output IR
> router
> > would be necessary (Xantech RT8).
> >
> > Six of the IR router outputs would be connected to the 6 IR lines
in
> the
> > RJ45 jack (pin-out attached). IR router commands from an IR
receiver
> in
> > the home theatre room would, when macroed with the A/V receiver's
> source
> > commands, select the desired source and control it through the
EZ6.

> > If you are not concerned with routing, you could diode connect
(diode
> > isolate)
> > 6 outputs from a single zone connecting block (Xantech 791-44)
and
> > connect them to the same 6 pins on the Ez6 RJ45 jack. (Diode
isolation
> > is needed to prevent cross-feed between zones on the Ez6).
> > --------------------------
> >
> > My aim is to eventually be able to control my multiroom via the
c-bus
> > c-touch screens. Haven't really decided on how I will interface
> between
> > c-bus and IR as yet as there is more than one way I could go.
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Rob Mouser
> > rmouser@xxxxxxx
> > rob@xxxxxxx

I'm
> going
> > > to put some pics up on the web when I get a chance.
> > >

> > > What amp have you got?
> > >

> > > Paul.

do'
> > > list before me:-))
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > Rob

Girder

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=245454.2994396.4323964.2848452/D=egrou
> > > pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=349886401>
> > >

> > > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

> > > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1047287516

%3eM=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705041992:HM/A=148238

7/R=1=1047287516%3eM=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=170504

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egrou
> > pmail/S=:HM/A=1482387/rand=710594558>
> >

> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
 Terms of Service.

> > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1482387/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=1047291248

%3eM=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705041992:HM/A=148238

7/R=1=1047291248%3eM=247865.3003379.4374531.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=170504