802.11b PCMCIA cards FS

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: 802.11b PCMCIA cards FS
  • From: "Jonathan Bradshaw" <jonathan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 22:48:35 -0000

I have two 802.11b PCMCIA cards that I no longer need as I just bought
a Compact Flash 802.11b card instead. These cards are branded as
SyncbyAir from Leartery but are identical to the Linksys MA301 pcmcia
cards (and use those drivers under XP). They work great and have the
latest flashrom on them.

Looking for the first two offers at 35 quid (includes UK shipping)
takes them.

I also have a PCI to PCMCIA adapter (Linksys MA401) that I'll part
with for 20 quid.

Finally, still have a LG 42" Plasma with table stand looking for a
home for 2,000 (must pickup from Woking!) on the chance someone is
looking for a good deal on one
(http://jonathan.nrgup.net/forsale/plasma.jpg)

Thanks.

Jonathan