RE: HC Cabling

Kenneth

I knew it would be a nightmare and although I do have the space I don't
really want a dedicated HC room more somewhere to watch films and a bit of
sport occasionally. The house is of fairly traditional design and neither
of
us like corner, freestanding or hole in the wall fireplaces so we decided
on
the old style;)

Your diagram shows pretty much what I wanted to know thank you. Only thing
I am unclear about is the centre speaker or speakers....I seem to recall
reading a while back about using two centre speakers and in some cases two
subs? It isn't something I intend doing soon but I want to cable for
everything I can possibly think of.

Another question is on  the location of the AV amp and therefore where I
run
the speaker cables to...do I stick it in Node Zero or do I keep the amp in
the room.

And finally does any of this require non-speaker cable, for example for the
sub?

Thanks
Mick