RE: Keyboards

I bought a range of IR and wireless keyboards from
http://www.keyboardco.com for use
in my A/V room on the shuttle PC and
plasma.

I tried a range of integrated IR keyboards with trackballs and also the
separate Gyration ultra keyboard and gyro mouse (
http://www.gyration.com/ ). I
didn't like any of the IR keyboards but
found the Gyration kit absolutely excellent. Very compact and stylish
keyboard and mouse that works as an optical or gyro mouse.

I found them very helpful - they even suggested that I could order
several and return the ones that I didn't like - great service (std
disclaimer - I'm not affiliated in any way !).

Maybe not what you're after but it may be worth a call as they know
their stuff!

Paul.