Fantasy Friday

Grand Designs and all that....

You have won the lottery and are building the house of your dreams, but
the nightmare is that you can only install 5 HA type items in the
house!!!! What would you choose?

1. TiVo - simply the best bet of kit I have ever had, I would choose it
over a Home Cinema room any day (hint: a home cinema is not a standard
fixture in your new home!!)
2. Comfort - security and HA integration - lovely!
3. C-Bus - from Franks install and some cursory looks at it it would be
my prefered lighting :-)
4. Home Network - I would have to have PC etc connected to the internet
(either wirelessly/cabled or both) and the extra CAT5 would come in
handy (Mark!).
5. Whole House Audio - Awaiting my SliMP3 delivery :-)

I know we could install many more things but I have to draw the line
somewhere!!

Michael

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx