Re: Inspection Mirror WAS 'Helping hands' tool

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Inspection Mirror WAS 'Helping hands' tool
  • From: "the_home_automator" <db@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:50:48 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian Lowe" <ian@w...> wrote:
> >Alternatively, go to your local dentist and steal one!
>
> You want to get on the bad side of a man who gets inside your mouth
with
> power tools? *shudder*
>
> And whats all this about mirrors? Pah! I thought this was UKHA??
>
> I use a lickle USB Webcam, sutably gaffered onto a plasic pole for
the job
> ;)

And on the lunchtime news theres just been a dentist wth the hi-tech
version of the gaffered webcam shoved into some girls mouth.  With a
big LCD telly on the wall so you can see what is happning!

Alternatively, dentists mirrors (non-misting, with accessory pick)
are 4.99 at boots, so SWMBO tells me.  (how do they know this stuff?)

David.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx