From: K. C. Li [mailto:li@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2003 11:59
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT? T-shirts.

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Nikola Kasic wrote:

> I used to work with that 5 years ago. My brother is still running that
> business, but not in the UK.
> Technology for those transfers improves all the time.

Thanks for the very informative overview of the T-Shirt printing
process.
It is obviously more to it than what most people think.

> Embroidered logos are the most wash, scratch etc. resistant, but
> obviously, you are restricted with the number of colours you can use
> (depend on the machine). And no photos with any machine.

We had a batch of cotton polo shirts embroidered with our logo last year
as part of a promotion. We are pleased with the result and the quality
of
the garments is excellent. I can't remember the company that did it for
us
but it was arranged by Mark McCall.

Regards,

Kwong Li