RE: Any recommendations for ceiling speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Any recommendations for ceiling speakers
  • From: "James Winspear" <james.winspear@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:37:22 -0000

I hadn't thought of that I must admit, although there really is only a very
small gap perhaps only a few mm between the top of the speaker and the
chipboard floor above.  I'll listen to it further over the weekend and
think
through what to do - the chipboard floor is only a sub-floor anyway, for
some oak floorboards (which I haven't laid yet so perhaps I'd better decide
now rather than later!).

Thanks for the suggestions.

James