From: John Benfield [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 06 March 2003 15:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] IPAQ replacement screens

Does anyone know where you can get replacement screens for IPAQ=20
(3870). I've been given one that been well and truely run over,=20
however it still sinks up, so I'm going to have a go at fixing it.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20