Re: Home Security ?

One of the things that my family have appreciated about Comfort is
the "announce zone" feature.

We have it set up so that comfort announces detection of movement
>from
front/side/rear garden....

This has effectively automated our dog - who usually barks on hearing
a disturbance outside. Comfort is more reliable than the dog because
the dog tends to bark at lots of things!!

Interestingly the dog is now conditioned so that when Comfort speaks
the dog barks!(we call Comfort "Hayley" based on a female version
of "HAL" from the film 2001) The dog has also become more
aggresive
to people who are walking around the house - perhaps the dog is
feeling threatened by Hayley and is doing extra work to justify her
presence! lol..

My family feel very reassured that when in the house alone, Hayley is
there to announce wanted/unwanted visitors...

The above is all in addition to the rest of the security and
automation features of Comfort!

cheers

Tom

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx