Re: OT? T-shirts.

mark_harrison_uk2 wrote:
> At UKHA2002, a number of you were wearing garments with the logos of
> your HA sites / products / companies on them.
>
> Does anyone have a good supplier of such things:
>
> 1: A garment with a small embroidered logo
>
> 2: A garment with a big printed picture sufficiently clued up to
> accept the picture on a JPG?
>
> The word "garment" is meant to include T-shirts, polo
shirts, rugby
> shirts and the like :-)

If you want everything and it's dog with a logo onto it,
www.cafepress.com will do that for you. :)

A guy I used to work with set up a business doing embroidered logos onto
things.... not spoken to him for quite a while so not sure how things
are going/ wether it got far off the ground etc, but I can give him a
call if you'd like.

--
Doogie

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx