Re: OT - Grand Designs 21:00; Ch4

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:28:46 -0000, "Don McAllister"
<donmc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Don, is this based on Olaf's TyDemix? You mentioned "all sub
parts of
>> "tydemux"" further down. I've had great success
with this tool
>> combined with TyTools5 in TyStream mode rather than VSplit mode.

>The very same!
>
>I must admit I've had much more success with Olafs stuff (especially on
>the audio sysnc side) so I'm really looking forward to his version of
>jdiners GOPeditor and various other nice bits.

I too in that case. I'm not following the various threads too closely
on some of the web forums as I've already got enough on my plate and
have a reasonably sane method to the conversion process now. This is
straightforward enough once you have everything installed/configured
correctly, but it's hard work getting it there in some respects.

So far I've only had the one show where the audio sync has been
obviously out. Not had a chance to try altering that yet.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx