RE: OT - Grand Designs 21:00; Ch4

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - Grand Designs 21:00; Ch4
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:22:43 -0000

Have sent to Steve off list.

BTW There is a lot of activity at the moment on the deals database forum
with a new tool under development which looks brilliant. Should make
life a lot simpler. Current progress as below:

Internal remuxing: 100% - Note this is remux to both std MPEG, SVCD
MPEG, and DVD MPEG

Internal audio transcoding: 90% - Note both ac3 to mpeg and mpeg to ac3,
32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz supported.

Index/Image engine: 100% - indexing and image fetching done in real time

Cutting engine: 100%

GUI editor: 90% - no need to create any index file before running the
editor we index on the fly in real time - it's also the real images from
the tystream that is displyed

Tivo server: 95% - this is the part running on the Tivo

Network client: 75% - this is the part running on your PC/MAC

IFO (DVD info files): 0%

lib/DLL of all ty sub projects: 100% - all sub parts of "tydemux"
(name
suggestions for the project wellcommed) are now accessable as libraries
on Unix and as a big DLL under Windows.

Should be available real soon now!!

I'll track progress and let you know when it's released.

Cheers
Don

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705

041992:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http:/www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cquo