RE: Home Security

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Security
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:42:55 -0000

I don't use the main panel (I've got Comfort) but I do use some of the
wireless bits (receiver and sexy, small 4 button keyfobs). Its great kit
- fairly cheap for the stuff I bought and quite secure. Oh, and the
wireless range of the keyfobs is amazing - can operate garage door,
lights etc from way up the road.

Paul.