ADVERT: EPIA Ms on special offer from linitx.com

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ADVERT: EPIA Ms on special offer from linitx.com
  • From: "Nick Shore" <nick.shore@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:53:58 -0000

Just a small advert to let you know our latest news:

We've just made price reductions on the VIA EPIA M boards.

VIA EPIA ME6000 Mainboard  £89 + VAT = £104.58
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=132

VIA EPIA M9000 Mainboard £99 + VAT = £116.33
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=131

We also have compatible cases in stock.

Cubid 2699R  £62 + VAT = £65.80
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=8&products_id=113

Chyang Fun 7989 EPM Aluminium Cube £65 + VAT = £76.38
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=8&products_id=174

Chyang Fun CF668 "E-Note" Aluminium Case £99 + VAT =
£116.33
http://linitx.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=8&products_id=175

We've also increased the range of Light systems which we sell
http://linitx.com/shop/default.php?cPath=14

As always we are happy to provide advice on any of the components/systems
which we sell.

Nick.
shop@xxxxxxx
http://linitx.com